Office Administrative Assistant
Wise Advice Canada
Wise Advice, one of the best immigration consultants in Toronto and suburbs (Scarborough, Brampton, and other GTA areas) founded by Mr. Nikhil Rana specializes in Immigration and Visa advice and procedures. The firm is passionate about making every aspiring Canadian immigrant’s dream a reality by adding a professional touch to their immigration services. Wise Advice has successfully processed and completed over 11,000 cases of various types and helped their clients complete the formalities and get visas through Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), Provincial authorities & Canadian Embassies, and Consulates around the world.
Term: Permanent, Full time
Job Locations: Brampton, Ontario
Business Type: Immigration Consultancy Services
Job Location: 60 Lacoste Blvd suite #205, Brampton, ON, L6P 4B5
Number of Position: 1
Salary: $25.10 per hour
Reporting to the Registered consultant, an office administrative assistant will mainly oversee and manage internal administrative procedures to prepare different types of immigration applications for clients from different countries across the globe. You will be part of a very busy, time sensitive and fast-paced work environment.
- Preparing agreements, forms, and documentation for visa applications related to respective assigned immigration categories.
- Answer telephone and electronic inquiries for the clients; collect the required information.
- Scheduling appointments, meeting with RCIC and greet clients.
- Compiling all the necessary documents for submission and mail the assigned application to the respective visa office.
- Receive incoming mails and electronic mails.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Follow the company’s policy of client’s physical file maintenance.
- Draft letters to clients, notifying milestones of their legal process, and sending payment invoices.
- Responsible for general office maintenance, tidiness, and organization
- Placing an online order of office supplies and other required equipment
- Monitor data integrity in the client’s case, tracking progress and reporting status.
- Draft and prepare clients log and schedule them based upon their urgency status.
- Proofreading documents and checking for appropriate formatting, spelling, grammar, and clarity
- Providing support to other administrative assistants who may be managing multiple tasks and challenging deadlines; and working proactively as a positive and productive member of the team.
- Must have excellent proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal. Knowledge of other languages will be a strong asset.
- Master’s degree is required.
- 7 Months to Less than 1 year of experience is required in this field.
- Experience in a law firm or immigration consultancy service is an asset.
- Highly effective client services and organizational skills
- Team player and highly adaptive to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Must have excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word & Excel, docusign, Adobe Professional for document processing. Working knowledge of cloud storage, officio application, and document management system is an asset.
- Having own vehicle is an asset.
Start date: ASAP
Work hours: Minimum 35 to 40 hours per week.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application by email to email@example.com with the subject “Office Administrative Assistant”.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Wise Advice Canada. However, we will only contact applicants selected for an interview.