COOK (AIZO INC. O/A Stacked Pancake and Breakfast House)
Stacked Pancake & Breakfast House is a family breakfast and lunch hotspot that focuses on combining quality food with quality service. Our menu consists of home cooked breakfast and lunch dishes combined with specialty pancakes, waffles, and French toast.
We are currently growing our team, and are looking for an individual who is efficient, effective, and able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
NOW HIRING: Full Time - Cook
Full Time Weekday/Weekend:
70 Clarington Blvd Unit 320, Bowmanville, ON L1C 5A5
You should apply if:
- You have a passion for quality and process
- You enjoy multitasking and working in a dynamic fast paced environment
- You are positive, friendly, and social with guests and team members
- You are energetic and have a strong work ethic within a team environment
- You pay attention to details and accuracy
- You have previous experience in a food production role
- You are reliable and have the ability to work flexible hours
- Planning, preparing, and cooking cuisine, including appetizers, and desserts
- Could demonstrate a complete understanding of the required menus
- Ensuring the kitchen is fully prepped for service (e.g., cutting ingredients, preparing sauces, marinating etc.)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Assist in food inventory and control.
- Assist in properly receiving and storing delivered items.
- Instructing and leading less experienced cooks and kitchen helpers in garnishing and presenting dishes.
- Roast, fry, steam, grill, bake , vegetables as required by recipes
- Clean work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware.
- Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each time and items are produced quickly and efficiently with pride and attention to detail.
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Check products and packaged goods areas and restocks items as needed to ensure a sufficient supply throughout shift.
- Maintains a clean and professional appearance as directed by management.
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.25 /hour
- Secondary school education is needed
- Previous experience of 7 months to 1 year in this field required.
- additional language skills considered an asset.
- Energetic, strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
How to Apply: If interested, kindly send your resumes to “Cook” email@example.com
We thank everyone for taking the time to apply, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.