At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
Our expectations :
Customer service team member works primarily at the desk but is required to aid in loading and picking assignments. This position requires inventory counting duties.
Your role : (include but not limited to):
1. Ensures the routing of loads, works with operations supervisor and lead hand(s), scheduling 3rd party carriers.
2. Confirms inventory on the trucks loaded by the Loader
3. Performs inventory cycle counts upon request by manager
4. Ensuring required trainings are complete and up to date. RONA policies and procedures are followed at all times.
5. Ensures data entry for various tracking reports such as Flex Delivery, Special Requests, Pickup at Supplier Charges, Quality Shipment by Driver and Loader.
6. Ensures all deliveries are made on time, if there are delays ensures customers are notified.
7. Ensures all work is conducted according to health & safety policies and legislation.
8. Performs other duties as required.
The qualifications we are looking for :
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.Lowe's Canada